Let’s Talk about… Dementia & Older People
A one day conference providing knowledge updates on a range of health-related topics, a better understanding, practical strategies & ideas for how best to support those you care for.
This conference is all about making a REAL difference to the older people you support with dementia. You’ll gain fresh knowledge updates on health related topics, a better understanding and most importantly lots of practical strategies and ideas so you can best support the older people with dementia that you work and care for.
Who is the Conference for?
For all those working in health, social care settings, care staff, caterers and others working & supporting people living with dementia in community & hospital settings.
Great Reasons to Attend
· Gain knowledge updates and practical information
· Share experiences and best practice
· Listen and learn from expert speakers through informative sessions
· Networking opportunities
· Certificates of Attendance - meet your needs for professional development
· Go back to your workplace re-energised, inspired and ready to really make a difference!
Date– Monday 27thMarch 2023
Time - 0940am – 1540pm ( Refreshments 09.00 - 09.40 am)
Venue– Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel, 1-9 Grosvenor Terrace, Glasgow G12 0TB
Cost- £198 + vat
We do hope you will join us!!!