Let’s Talk About Attachment & Trauma Difficulties In Children & Young People
A ‘MUST’ attend conference for all professionals who support children and young people particularly in education, social care and health settings.
Knowledge updates and takeaway plenty of practical ideas, strategies and resources that you can use tomorrow!
If you work, teach, care for and support children and young people you’ll probably already have an understanding of attachment and trauma, one of the biggest challenges as with any theory is putting the knowledge into practice.
This exciting conference brings together knowledgeable and inspirational speakers who will not only provide you with a better understanding of attachment difficulties and trauma but “how to” apply this learning in your daily practice, so you can best support the most vulnerable children & young people you work with & improve outcomes.
Great reasons to attend?
- Gain a better understanding of trauma and attachment difficulties
- Take away plenty of practical ideas, strategies and resources that you can use immediately.
- In-depth sessions delivered by our handpicked key experts who’ll make your learning informative as well as fun!
- Share best practice and network with other professionals.
- Certificates of Attendance
- Download speaker’s presentations and gain educational resources
- Go back to your workplace re-energised and inspired – so you can really make a difference