Exploring Sexual Behaviour in Children & Young People
This conference will focus on a range of hot topics relating to Child and Adolescent Sexual Behaviour. The conference is designed for professionals supporting children and young people in any professional capacity including social care, health and education.
We aim to provide you with a better understanding of this difficult topic via the exploration of current research and practice approaches to give you more confidence to support the children and young people you work with.
The themes of the day will cover a continuum of sexual behaviours ranging from the expected healthy behaviours to the complexities and impact of harmful sexual behaviour.
Hot topics -
- Normal, problematic & harmful sexual behaviour in children & young people
- what do we know?
- Growing up online -Technology assisted harmful sexual behaviour & how to prevent it
- Understanding & talking about gender, sexual diversity & how to set it right to support well being.
- Supporting children’s healthy sexual development, delivering an age appropriate healthy relationships & sexual behaviour curriculum.
- Autism & harmful sexual behaviour.
- Involuntary celibate (INCEL).
We do hope you will join us!
DATE: Wednesday 29th March 2023
TIME: 0930 – 1550 (Registration and refreshments 0900)
VENUE: Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel, 1-9 Grosvenor Terrace, Glasgow G12 0TB.
COST: £199 + vat per person
(Including lunch & refreshments)
Bringing You Inspirational, Knowledgeable & Enthusiastic Keynote Speakers: