Attachment & Trauma Difficulties In Children & Young People 22
Join us for a fantastic day of learning, knowledge updates, best practice, practical strategies, and helpful tips so you can make a real difference to the children & young people you support.
If you work, teach, care for and support children and young people you’ll probably already have an understanding of attachment and trauma.
This exciting conference brings together knowledgeable and inspirational speakers who will provide you with a better understanding of attachment difficulties and trauma, as well as strategies that show you how to apply this
learning in your daily practice.
This really is a must-attend event for all those in education, social care and health settings who support children and young people (0-25 years).
KEYNOTE SPEAKER LISA CHERRY
Lisa Cherry is an author and a leading international trainer and consultant, specialising in assisting those in Education, Social Care and Adoption and Fostering to understand trauma, recovery and resilience for vulnerable children, young people, and their families. She has over 30 years of experience in this field and combines academic knowledge and research with professional skills and personal experience.
Date: Tuesday 10th May 2022
Time: 9.25am-4.15pm (Registration 9.00am-9.30am)
Venue: Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel
1-9 Grosvenor Terrace, Great Western Road, Glasgow, G12 0TA
Fee: £205+ vat
GREAT REASONS TO ATTEND
• Gain a better understanding of trauma and attachment difficulties
• Takeaway plenty of practical ideas, strategies, and resources that
you can use immediately
• In-depth sessions delivered by our handpicked key experts who’ll
make your learning informative as well as fun
• Share best practice and network in person with other professionals
• Certificates of Attendance
• Download speaker’s presentations and gain educational resources
• Go back to your workplace re-energised and inspired – so you can
really make a difference
**CONFERENCE PARTNERS **