Lets Talk about Anxiety, Self Harm & Suicide Conference - Rescheduled from 10/09/2020 to 30/03/21
Due to the ongoing corona virus situation this conference has been rescheduled to Tuesday 30th March 2021, all delegates who have already booked will be informed and bookings transferred to this date.
Anxiety, self-harm and suicide can be difficult subjects to talk about but with the worrying rise in children and young people facing mental health difficulties – we must do.
This conference will provide a better understanding and awareness about anxiety, self harm and suicide, as well as practical support for teachers and other professionals working with children and young people.
Why should you attend?
- Update your knowledge and understanding
- Practical ideas & strategies that you can use immediately
- In-depth sessions delivered by our handpicked knowledgeable and enthusiastic speakers who’ll make your learning informative and enjoyable
- Networking Opportunities
- Certificate of Attendance
- Download speaker’s presentations and gain educational resources
- Go back to your workplace re-energised and inspired - so you can really make a difference
Dr Pooky Knightsmith, PhD
Mental Health Advisor, Author, Educator & Chair - Children and Young People’s Mental Health Coalition
Former Headteacher, Trainer for the Charlie Waller Memorial Trust
Children’s Service Manager, Barnardo’s Scotland Rollercoaster Service
Alex Bauer & Andy Whittet
Alex is Former CEO of GK Experience
Andy is a Research and Strategy Officer, Faith in Community Scotland
Executive Director, Samaritans Scotland