Light Up The Classroom: Making the Subject of Climate Change and Sustainability Come Alive in Education and Beyond
Never has it been a more critical time to find positive and not daunting ways of engaging children and young people on climate change and sustainability.
This exciting conference brings together inspiring speakers who will provide you with refreshing insights, knowledge updates and lots of practical ideas, resources and information, so you can help children and young people better understand about climate change and sustainability and make it come alive in the education setting and beyond, no matter what subject you teach or age group.
The conference will be a lively mix of presentations, questions and discussion and breakout sessions. Delegates will be able to choose from 2 breakout sessions to attend and full list coming very shortly!
Great Reasons to Attend!
- Update your knowledge and understanding on the environment and climate change
- Hear knowledgeable and enthusiastic speakers who’ll make your learning informative and enjoyable
- Learn about fun, interesting and engaging ways to teach about the environment and climate change positively and hear about great practice and projects
- Gain educational resources, first-hand information and inspiring materials for use
- Networking opportunities and share best practice
- Gain a (CPD) certificate of attendance
- Takeaway a goody bag full of exciting educational resources
Who should Attend?
The conference is a MUST attend event for all teachers & practitioners, across all forms of education, individuals and organisations with an interested.
World Renowned Arctic Ocean Explorer & Conservationist
Mike Robinson (Conference Chair and Speaker)
Chief Executive, Royal Scottish Geographical Society
Teacher, Victoria Primary School
Education Officer, Born Free
Scotland Director, Learning Through Landscapes Scotland
Learning For Sustainability Scotland
Early Years Scotland